DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
The department has well equipped & highly sophisticated laboratories. The various labs encompass the vital aspects of Electrical & Electronics Engineering such as – Machine lab, Measurement labs, Electrical work shop, Microprocessor and Microcontroller lab,etc.
- Department Location :–
- Year of Establishment :– 2008
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering :– 2008
- Head of Department :– Proff S.C.Giri
- Contact No. :–
- Email Id. :–
The objective of the Electric Machine Laboratory is to impart knowledge about characteristics and behavior of the DC and AC Machines, operation of D.C. machines, transformers, synchronous and asynchronous machines and give them experimental skill, familiarize with the constructional details of different types, working principle and their performance. This lab consists of machines such as –
- DC machine
- Induction motor,
- Induction generator
- Synchronous motors etc.
- All equipment are mounted in industrial type of assembly to give the students feel of an Industry.
- Well established with all kinds of motors, generators and latest drives.
- This is the core lab for the Electrical Engineering branch
- Mr, Harsh Ranjan
- Ms. Priya Kumari
- Md. Umar Farukh
- Ms. Santoshi Kumari
- Ms. Prem jyoti Rani